Bakery Sales Clerk
Katella Delicatessen-Restaurant-Bakery, Inc. located in Orange County in the city of Los Alamitos. We are looking for a talented, passion-driven and friendly Bakery Sales Clerk to add to our team! We have a full service restaurant, bar and lunch counter. We also feature an award-winning Bakery and Deli and Food To Go.
The Bakery Sales Clerk is responsible to greet, sell, and provide superior customer service to each guest in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, the Bakery Sales Clerk will handle their assigned duties including but not limited to: presenting bakery goods to customer, rotating baked goods, cleans bakery cases, balance cash register sales, according to Katella Bakery’s expectations.
• Acknowledge, greet and engage guest upon entering Bakery
• Exceed guest expectations for service and build a reputation for ultimate service
- • Be attentive at all times to guest and be ready to serve guest.
- • Ensure displays are clean, well merchandised, signs visible, and products are rotated.
- • Ability to inform guest of all bakery products including ingredients upon request
- • Accurately write and follow detailed instructions on special orders to ensure product meets or exceeds the guest expectations.
- • Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude at all times, while promoting importance of effective teamwork.
- • Maintain positive working relationships through respectful, open and effective two-way communication with all coworkers, supervisors, and all management.
- • Successful execution of special marketing programs, holiday’s menus and programs as necessary.
- • Must have the ability to balance cash register sales.
- • Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work effectively within a sometimes-pressurized environment.
- • Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment.
- • Knowledgeable of bakery sales operation, ability to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulation, as well as Company safety policies, procedures and standards.
- • A passion to work in a Bakery
- • Minimum 1 year as with previous bakery experience or 1 year in cashier / sales experience.
- • Must enjoy and be able to succeed positively and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- • Superior organizational skills for follow-through and the ability to juggle and prioritize.
- • Knowledge of general accounting/ cash register principles
- • Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
- • Good working knowledge of PosiTouch and POS systems.
- • Continuous use of hands and arms, along with bending, reaching, twisting.
- • Ability to lift up to 25 lbs, as needed.
- • Knowledgeable in safe food handling and sanitation, along with safety baking procedures.
- • Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- • California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees who prepare, store, serve food.
Interested and well-qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their availability.
Reference Code: BSC1114